Sunday, October 13, 2013

C4T # 2

C4T # 2 Post # 1 For my second C4T, I was assigned to Mrs. Dianne P Krause, I read her most recent blog that was posted on September 19th. The title of the post was “What is your digital footprint? She goes on to explain what a digital footprint is. Which is the trail or traces people leave online. At the bottom of her post she adds tags and her favorite links. It was a very short post but it said so much. Comment # 1 When I commented to Mrs. Krause, I explained to her who I was and why I was here. I then admired her for her ability to say so much in such a small post. I told her when I asked myself the question in her title that I then ask myself would I want someone to see my digital footprints? These footprints can tend to trace back to years and years before. I think that most people don’t think twice about what they do online. In this day in time, I have heard that you can lose your job over a simple opinionated face book post. I told her also that I liked that she added tags and links at the bottom. C4T Post # 2 For my second C4T post to Mrs. Krause, I read “Daily Digital Discoveries”. In this Blog Post, Mrs. Krause told her blog readers about three free sites that gave teachers ideas, and games for their students. Comment # 2 I told Mrs. Krause that I was so excited that I got assigned to her blog this time! She put many helpful free sites on her blog post that I probably would not have heard about if it weren't for being assigned to her blog for my C4T. I made sure to tell her thanks for sharing her information! I also liked that they were all free sites! With funding cuts, teachers are not always lucky to receive money to spend on their classroom and students. Teachers are normally spending their own money to maintain their classrooms so these free and effective sites would be very helpful! Finally I read about all of the sites she posted and I saved all of them for later use! They all seemed so useful in helping teachers use technology to their benefit in the classroom. http://diannekrause.edublogs.org This is her blog spot, everyone interested should check this out!

No comments:

Post a Comment